Go Down

Topic: capacitive switch on attiny85 (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

hilukasz

trying to figure out what to read up on to make a capacitive switch on attiny85. What I would like it to do is start a program when you touch near the chip or hand passes by it. I've no idea where to start only a few good leads like using sleep mode to save battery and possible an interrupt to turn it on, but not sure how I could get this to work with a capacitive proximity sensor.

Also read somewhere about a 555 timer in flip flop mode to do this, but it was a bit over my head. if this is way to go I would be willing to read up on it though.
for(i = 0, i < 820480075, i++){ Design(); Code(); delay(1000); } // hellowoo.com

Coding Badly

Have you worked through this...
http://arduino.cc/playground/Main/CapacitiveSensor?from=Main.CapSense

hilukasz

Dec 01, 2012, 05:33 am Last Edit: Dec 01, 2012, 05:38 am by hilukasz Reason: 1
yeah, easy with arduino, just having issues with how to implement it with attiny85. just not sure if I need hardware or if I should go software route to turn the program on. or if there is even a cap sense lib for attiny85
for(i = 0, i < 820480075, i++){ Design(); Code(); delay(1000); } // hellowoo.com

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy