Go Down

Topic: Tyco RC Rewinder control with arduino? (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

conortimmsy

Hello all, I am quite a noobie when it comes to arduino and programming, so please have some patience with me. I recently found an old RC car from when I was younger, it's called Tyco RC Rewinder. I took it apart and found a RX2C chip in it, and it turns out that they are very common in RC cars. All I want to know how to control it with my arduino by sending signals to the bridge.
Thanks, conortimmsy :)

cr0sh

Hello all, I am quite a noobie when it comes to arduino and programming, so please have some patience with me. I recently found an old RC car from when I was younger, it's called Tyco RC Rewinder. I took it apart and found a RX2C chip in it, and it turns out that they are very common in RC cars. All I want to know how to control it with my arduino by sending signals to the bridge.
Thanks, conortimmsy :)

Read this mega-thread:

http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php/topic,86883.0.html

It should have everything you need to understand the chipset...
I will not respond to Arduino help PM's from random forum users; if you have such a question, start a new topic thread.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy