Go Down

Topic: Cheap PCB fab? (Read 4 times) previous topic - next topic

Marvin Martian

The boards were typically made in three working days, and postage took about 8-10 days.

I've done 2-3 orders this autumn and have seen more like 3 weeks for delivery to the UK

liudr

Seeed, a similar outfit to ITead, has copied their service

I thought it was the other way around. I used both services and they are comparable with quality and shipping time.

mmcp42

I use Drew Anderson, based in Glenrothes
generally 10 days from idea to PCB
drew dot anderson at badnetwork dot co dot uk
there are only 10 types of people
them that understands binary
and them that doesn't

Leon Heller

Same here, with ITead. I've placed three orders with them and am very happy with their service. They provide plenty of feedback.
How long for shipping to the Uk?

The boards were typically made in three working days, and postage took about 8-10 days.

Seeed, a similar outfit to ITead, has copied their service, and uses the same PCB supplier. From comments on their forum, Seeed doesn't seem to be as reliable, and takes longer, which is strange, as their office is opposite the PCB company.
Leon Heller
G1HSM

liudr

Yea, I got the email for the order number and sent them the files.  That was on the 24th of last month.

I'll send her an email now..

I ordered boards from Itead and OSH Park within an hour on the same day to see who would be the fastest. 

I have already got an email back from OSH Park advising that my board has arrived from fab and getting ready to be shipped..

I suspect Itead has a high uncertainty on delivery date due to shipping time to USA and OSH has high uncertainty due to smaller amount of orders for manufacturing.

Go Up