Go Down

Topic: [Q]: Tailoring the Due to Eclipse.. (Read 24 times) previous topic - next topic

joppuh123

Jan 08, 2013, 09:27 pm Last Edit: Jan 08, 2013, 09:48 pm by joppuh123 Reason: 1
Still got 135 errors but all in USBcore.cpp

But Im able to build I got a libArduinoDueCore.a in my Release folder.

But I think the linker script isnt working for de MyProject
If I build your example I only get a main.o and a syscalls_sam3.o in my release folder..

EDIT
All the errors about USBcore.ccp are could not be resolved errors like:
Code: [Select]
Field 'UOTGHS_DEVCTRL' could not be resolved

Nassarane

Clean your ArduinoDueCore project :
- clean ArduinoDueCore project
- in the "Problems" tab right click on the root errors node, when the popup is open, click on "Delete" item. You can do the same for warnings.
- bluid ArduinoDueCore.

Build MyProject.

Nassa.

joppuh123

Jan 08, 2013, 09:55 pm Last Edit: Jan 08, 2013, 10:08 pm by joppuh123 Reason: 1
No more errors or warnings!

But nothing in the release folder of myprojects..

I'll try to make a new project

EDIT
Got a .map file in my release folder but not a hex..

zad80

Hi Nassa ,
I played a bit with arduino uno elipse integration and looking at your guide I don't see the define which says which board is beeng compiled.
In case of Aduino due it is -DARDUINO=151.
Zad

zad80

Hi Nassa,
if I well understood ,to use the PROGRAMMING port with bossac you shall use one of the two procedures reported in the AduinoDue main page. that are :
1) pressing the erase button on the arduino while running bossac
2) Open the serial port without bossac, which activates the Erase and Reset sequence , and then launch the bossac .

Unfortunately I can only use the bossac via command line while pressing the erase button, if I do that using the eclipse external tool it doesn't works.
I'll do a script which opens the port ,closes it and then run the bossac.

By the way, to understand how the bossac is actually run by the arduino IDE , I substituted the original bossac with a simple shell script and run the upload procedure on the IDE.
Here the code :

Code: [Select]

echo $@ >/Applications/Arduino-due.app/Contents/Resources/Java/hardware/tools/bossac.arg
/Applications/Arduino-due.app/Contents/Resources/Java/hardware/tools/bossac.orig $@

Zad

Go Up