Go Down

Topic: Arduino Uno (Atmega328P-PU) with ISD1700 Audio chip (Read 509 times) previous topic - next topic

adoosa

Hello, there I'm a newbie to Arduino and have struggling with this one problem for a while now.

I have used play and fwd pins (23 and 26) from ISD1700 audip chip. connected these pins to pin 8&9 on arduino that is pin 14 & 15 on Atmega 328.
Although the code works when I connect the  pins through arduino . But on the prototype with Atmega alone and all the connections . I can only hear the play and the fwd is not working and hear it play the same file again.

the prototype is fine, because I was able to use pin change interrupts to control two push button switches to turn the LED's on and off. But if I upload the following code through Arduino Uno, take the chip out and place it on my prototype , the program just doesn't follow what it says , its just the forward doesn't work but goes through the process ,and never forwards but plays and continues that way .
Also, I'm a little confused with PWM and regular digital I/O pin. Because the forward is a PWM digital pin where as play is on digital pin .

Below is the code I used. Someone please help me, I need to make it work soon

Code: [Select]
int play = 8;
int fwd = 9;

void setup ()
{

pinMode(play, OUTPUT);
   digitalWrite(play, HIGH);

pinMode(fwd, OUTPUT);
   digitalWrite(fwd, HIGH);
}

void loop()
{

//waiting 10 seconds play time / wait for start
   delay(30000);

// hitting play button
   digitalWrite(play,LOW);
      delay(1000);   
   digitalWrite(play,HIGH);

//letting 20 secs of play time
   delay(30000);

//hitting forward button
   digitalWrite(fwd,LOW);
       delay(1000);
   digitalWrite(fwd,HIGH);

//waiting 5 seconds to press play again
    delay(5000);

//hitting play again
   digitalWrite(play,LOW);
     delay(1000);
   digitalWrite(play,HIGH);

}

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy