Go Down

Topic: WIKIPEDIA FOR COMMON ARDUINO PROBLEMS (Read 7 times) previous topic - next topic

oric_dan

PaulS

Don't feel bad, I just bought a Leonardo today, after installing the innumerable drivers, tried to upload "Blink", but it failed at the last stage saying couldn't find the serial port.

I plugged my Lenny in, and Win7/64bit did what it was supposed to, and installed the drivers. I was able to upload a sketch first try, reading from Serial1, with XBee attached, and writing to Serial.

What OS are you using?

pico

What OS are you using?

Win XP, sp 3. I just tried it again, and this time it found the correct com port. So it only seems to fail _sometimes_, depending on the ambient temperature and phase of the moon, or something.

But if I have continuing problems, I'll start another thread, rather than hijack this one. Thanks for your response, but my question in the context of this thread was rhetorical, intended as a clever ironic device. But I've found that doesn't work every time, either.
WiFi shields/Yun too expensive? Embeddedcoolness.com is now selling the RFXduino nRF24L01+ <-> TCP/IP Linux gateway: Simpler, more affordable, and even more powerful wireless Internet connectivity for *all* your Arduino projects! (nRF24L01+ shield and dev board kits available too.)

PaulS

I've found that doesn't work every time, either.

It almost never works for me.

retrolefty

I've found that doesn't work every time, either.

It almost never works for me.

That's because your humour flies over most of our heads, much like many of your serious answers to questions. You really expect us to be able to tell the difference?  ]:D

Lefty

Go Up