Go Down

Topic: FPC1020 Arduino example on UNO (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

barstrauss

I am want to try the FPC1020 as fingerprint module.
I have all ready test the optical ones, but I can't find the libraries and Sketch Code for operate it on the UNO.
I found here http://www.shenzhen2u.com/Capacitive-Fingerprint-Sensor-FPC1020.html
a Sketch Code but the zip file for the libraries  is missing (FPC1020.zip).
Where can I found all the relevant code to operate this sensor?
Regards
Bar.

s_epehr

You can find the zip file here, And the instructions that you mentioned is available here.

I attached the file just in case that something happens to the link again! It took a lot of my time to find it, i hope this post helps anyone looking for this rare library :)

Good luck ;)

Tvarobot

I have used the adafruit fingerprint library and it worked very well

That was untill i powered down when switching back on the fpc1020 was completely non responsive as if i was using the wrong address so i wrote a small loop to try all possible addresses and try to verify password  according to the datasheet it should respond with a 0x13 to say the password was incorrect

After that didn't work  i made a loop to test the baudrate as well as password  and the address this ran for weeks with no response

Tested the hardware all components check out as well as my Arduino uno

I have placed a logic level converter to test and also tried it on parallax's propelle

Tvarobot

I have used the adafruit fingerprint library and it worked very well

That was untill i powered down when switching back on the fpc1020 was completely non responsive as if i was using the wrong address so i wrote a small loop to try all possible addresses and try to verify password  according to the datasheet it should respond with a 0x13 to say the password was incorrect

After that didn't work  i made a loop to test the baudrate as well as password  and the address this ran for weeks with no response

Tested the hardware all components check out as well as my Arduino uno

I have placed a logic level converter to test and also tried it on parallax's propeller which is a 3.3v  mcu to make sure and still no response

Please if anyone can assist

Go Up