Go Down

Topic: Is there a free generic purpose android/iOS App developed for Arduino? (Read 475 times) previous topic - next topic

seeger_chin

Hi, I'm a newbee in Arduino. As the title, is there a free generic purpose android/iOS App developed for Arduino?

1. The App can control arduino via BlueTooth.
2. The App can display status from arduino via BlueTooth.
3. I can create my own arduino gadget to work with the App by using an open source arduino lib.

Nick_Pyner

Welcome to the forum.

Any bluetooth terminal can control Arduino. It is just a matter of sending data. There is a bluetooth joystick app, it is the subject of one of the biggest threads on this forum. I'm sure I have seen other stuff, just trawl the app store. All the above applies to Android, and you are on your own with IOS.

seeger_chin

Hi, Nick_Pyner,

Thank you for your reply.

Is there a popular choice for me? Could you please paste the link here?

Thanks a lot.

Nick_Pyner

myggle

Arduino Commander is a simple on/off and some PWM settings app that I experimented with.  Blynk appears to be a newer version of Arduino Commander with a bigger following and support.

seeger_chin

blynk

Hi @seeger_chin,

You are very welcome to try out Blynk. We don't have a Bluetooth connection yet, but it's currently in development and will be available soon.

If you have any questions: please welcome to our forum: http://community.blynk.cc

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy