Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: San Antonio Group?  (Read 2782 times)
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Hey everyone,

I've just moved to San Antonio and I'm looking for a group of Arduino enthusiasts.  I've searched the Forum and found a thread from years ago that didn't go anywhere, but I thought I would try again.

Please reply if interested.  I've got a few projects I'd like to show to someone and get some critiques and input.

View Profile

Did you ever find any interest in a local group here is SA? I would be interested but I am a total Newb.. I haven't even ordered a kit or board yet but this is one reason a local group would be interesting.

View Profile

Did you ever find any interest in a local group here is SA? I would be interested but I am a total Newb.. I haven't even ordered a kit or board yet but this is one reason a local group would be interesting.

Nope, I didn't hear from anyone.  Go buy one and start blinking an LED.  You'll be hooked!

San Antonio
I'm new to programming. I want to learn! Hit me up.
View Profile

Hi,  I'm new to Arduino.  I got the Makershed starter kit with Arduino Uno and flew through it.  Now I have the ARDX beginners kit and am working with it.  I live in San Antonio and was wondering if you or anyone else would like to get together to learn from eachother.  I guess I would be doing all the learning but if anyone is interested let me know.  My email is jchootsell@gmail.com.  I will probably be quicker to answer that way.
Thanks - J.C.

07 Subaru STI 289awhp 320awtq on Mustang Dyno (Reads 10-15% lower than most)

View Profile

hey there is a group of people that meet here in SA, the web site is xcssa.org they meet the first Saturday of the month. But i need some help on a project for school. I have a gyroscope sensor, arduino, an set of xbees. need help putting them together. I have the program for the gyro and the xbee to work separately. This is a school project, in less than a week this need to be working cause we are going to the micro gravity university at Nasa in houston. thanks for the help!!!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: