Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Schematic drawing software  (Read 670 times)
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Not sure this is the right place for my question but ---

I am searching for an inexpensive  software program for drawing schematics. I prefer one with a good library to eliminated having to draw complicated, time consuming devices such as a microcontroller or a stepper motor controller.

I did a Google and checked out two which were disappointing. The first was TinyCad. It did offer some Pic devices although I could only find the 16F series; I am usoing a Pic 18f4550. Next I tried Edraw---- for me at least, this was just the wrong product for schematics.

What is the popular schematic drawing software most are using here in the forums? How easy is it to input/create objects??

Thanks--

Foggy

United Kingdom
Tesla Member
Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law.
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

The usual ones are Eagle and ExpressPCB. Both are PCB design packages with schematic facilities. Both are available in free editions.

Formal verification of safety-critical software, software development, and electronic design and prototyping. See http://www.eschertech.com. Please do not ask for unpaid help via PM, use the forum.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: