Go Down

Topic: 5 second start-up time for Mega2560 bootloader? (Read 458 times) previous topic - next topic

pico

The latest Mega2560 bootloader seems to take ~5 seconds to pass execution to the main program after a reset. Anyone know why? For many applications, I suspect this would make it unusable. The workaround would be to burn the final program without the bootloader, of course, but it strikes me as an odd behavior/design, so I am curious as to what is going on? Something to do with the WDT setup?

WiFi shields/Yun too expensive? Embeddedcoolness.com is now selling the RFXduino nRF24L01+ <-> TCP/IP Linux gateway: Simpler, more affordable, and even more powerful wireless Internet connectivity for *all* your Arduino projects! (nRF24L01+ shield and dev board kits available too.)

pico

WiFi shields/Yun too expensive? Embeddedcoolness.com is now selling the RFXduino nRF24L01+ <-> TCP/IP Linux gateway: Simpler, more affordable, and even more powerful wireless Internet connectivity for *all* your Arduino projects! (nRF24L01+ shield and dev board kits available too.)

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy