Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Going from 120VAC to Arduino VDC  (Read 1536 times)
Grand Blanc, MI, USA
Faraday Member
CODE is a mass noun and should not be used in the plural or with an indefinite article.
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

@enthalpy, glad to help.

@lefty, I have to laugh, I don't have a lot of use for Radio Schlock in general, but the two things that they were my standard supplier for were project boxes and filament transformers. I still have a bunch around that are probably decades old. Doesn't look like they've changed much. I liked the small 300mA models.

MCP79411/12 RTC ... "One Million Ohms" ATtiny kit ... available at http://www.tindie.com/stores/JChristensen/

Left Coast, CA (USA)
Brattain Member
Measurement changes behavior
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

@enthalpy, glad to help.

@lefty, I have to laugh, I don't have a lot of use for Radio Schlock in general, but the two things that they were my standard supplier for were project boxes and filament transformers. I still have a bunch around that are probably decades old. Doesn't look like they've changed much. I liked the small 300mA models.

LOL, but now they sell Arduinos and stuff, so they have improved a little in my book. I did a quick search on small filament transformers and nobody came even close to the price they want for their 300ma one. They probably aren't aware that they are sitting on the last large quantity inventory in existence.  smiley-grin

Lefty

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Jump to: