Go Down

Topic: analog input issuses (Read 3525 times) previous topic - next topic

warrenf

pin change interrupts?
what does that mean?

what do you think about trying to write my own sketch?

AWOL

Your start button code indicates it was written to be connected to one of the two external interrupt pins on the Arduino (pins two and three), but you said early on that you damaged pin two, so moved the button to one of the analogue pins.
All pins have a pin change interrupt capability which you could use, and I think if you look in the Playground, you may even find a library to help you.

By far the simplest option (for now) is to put the code back to how it was, and replace the processor.
"Pete, it's a fool looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart." Ulysses Everett McGill.
Do not send technical questions via personal messaging - they will be ignored.

warrenf

i did think about getting a new board. i may do that if the pin interupt thing dont work.
thanks alot for all your help.

PeterH

i did think about getting a new board

Note that 'getting a new board' and 'replacing the processor' are two different things.
I only provide help via the forum - please do not contact me for private consultancy.

warrenf

ya i know. but a whole new board will probably be the easiest.

PeterH

(Shrug.) Plugging a chip into a socket isn't rocket science, but it's your money.
I only provide help via the forum - please do not contact me for private consultancy.

Go Up