Both the digital cable TV boxes in my house (one in bedroom, one in living room) are sensitive to the sparking from a hand operated mechanical charcoal starter we use to light candles. One click and the TV screen freezes with random pixelation weirdness and about two seconds later all is well. The one in the living room also does that when the microwave door is closed and started. And these cable boxes are all metal encased devices made by Motorola, not some fly by night company. RFI can be a strange animal to live with.Lefty
Please enter a valid email to subscribe
We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the
email we just sent you.
Thank you for subscribing!
via Egeo 16