Go Down

Topic: Just wanted to share my 32 x 8 LED Matrix (Read 3120 times) previous topic - next topic

Riva

Upside down and backwards is just the row/column order reversed. The definitive answer is to buzz the rows and columns out using a battery and resistor and then wire to suit. The video you originally posted was very close to perfect. The rows appeared to be fine and only a couple of columns were out. Try doing a sequence of setLed going from column 0 to column 7 and compare to what column lights up you will then find the problem.
I might seem like an idiot but remember it takes one to know one.
Forum user generally fall into three categories (the good, the bad & the a**hole) what category do you fit in?

fungus

You mention a little software tweak can fix the effect......

Definitely.

can you check out my code in a thread above and show me maybe where it can fix it please?

What would you learn if I do it?

You need to learn to debug things. Start by writing a program to light up individual LEDs all across the array and see if you get what you expect.
No, I don't answer questions sent in private messages (but I do accept thank-you notes...)

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy