Go Down

Topic: Arduino Duemilanove (Betemcu/Baite BTE) not working (Read 2330 times) previous topic - next topic

Hi, i'm a new user and i've a problem with my arduino, it's not original, it's chinese, a model called BTE but i know it's based on Duemilanove ATmega328. Arduino IDE give me the error:
Code: [Select]
avrdude: stk500_getsync(): not in sync: resp=0x00
And Windows (8 Pro), in manage devices, say me
Code: [Select]
Prolific USB-To-Serial Comm Port (COM4) with an error mark, and i've the error code 10: cannot startup device.
Anyone can help me? This is the page of the product: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.3.0.68.GpcKbL&id=9688498033&

Louis Davis

Have you loaded the Prolific drivers:

Pay special attention on that page about Win8 not being supported by certain versions of their chip

Windows 8 is NOT supported in PL-2303HXA and PL-2303X EOL chip versions.
Run PL2303 CheckChipVersion tool program in Windows XP/Vista/7 to check chip version.
Prolific recommends to buy PL-2303HXD (HX Rev D) chip.

Ok, i'm going to try on my Aspire One with XP, after I post here the result. Thanks Louis Davis

Ok, on my Aspire One with XP it work great. But i want use it on my Windows 8 pc. I'm going to try with a virtual machine

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131