Go Down

Topic: Interactive posters - proximity sensing to trigger audio (Read 2487 times) previous topic - next topic

Feb 16, 2013, 04:59 pm Last Edit: Feb 16, 2013, 05:11 pm by illkidhumble Reason: 1
Hello everyone,

i am super super new to the forum and to the world of arduino and programming so i was wondering if you could advise me on a project im trying to complete.

I have been experimenting with combining technologies to make interesting new work from printed visuals.

I am looking to create a poster that plays audio when it detects the presence of a person.

i've been using conductive ink for the posters and i have manage to use an arduino to create a basic capacitive proximity sensor when connected to the ink.

i want to move on to the next step which is to make this sensor trigger audio but i have no idea how to go about it or program it. I've figured i need a waveshield which i've purchased and soldered but now i don't know how to go about combining the proximity sensor and the waveshield to trigger audio.

any help would be greatly appreciated as i'm feeling wayyyyy out of my depth here, i have no skills at circuits and programming whatsoever! stressed out  :~

thank you

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy