Go Down

Topic: Customized Arduino designs offered (Read 2631 times) previous topic - next topic

0miker0

My full time job is PCB design work and 3D modeling so as a hobby I've made a few customized arduino boards. Over the past few months I've built up a good size schematic and footprint library using the 328P and 23U4 with TQFP and the smaller MLF footprints. So far the cheapest manufacturer I've found is OSHPark which has done a fine job. If you have a project on a breadboard and would like it much smaller on a custom board then I can possibly help.
A few examples are:
h**ps://sites.google.com/site/0miker0/Designing-your-custom-Arduino-Board

Mike

abrookfield

What software do you use for pcb design?
www.reeftopper.com

Coding Badly

h**ps

What's with the asterisks?

Graynomad

h**ps://

You're allowed to post appropriate links here 0miker0.

I've built up a good size schematic and footprint library

I to use Altium, I also have quite a large library of components almost all with real 3D models. If you ever need to swap components let me know.

______
Rob

Rob Gray aka the GRAYnomad www.robgray.com

0miker0

Great idea. I have also embedded my Solidworks 3d models into my Altium footprints. Ill be in touch soon.

Mike

Bainesbunch

HI Mike,

a lot of us here in this section of the forum offer the same services. I can be found at www.EmbeddedAT.com. I don't suppose you would like to share your PCB fabrication contacts with us would you. I currently use some Far Eastern fabricators for both up to  5 Prototype boards and over 100 units.

Cheers Pete.
EmbeddedAT .. From Concept to Prototype to Production
Electronics and firmware design and project mentoring
I do answer personal requests for help when accompanied with a PayPal receipt ;)

0miker0

I use OSHPark for my board manufacturing. 13 mil drill via holes and 6 mil width tracks. A 2"x2" two layer board is around $15 + $5 shipping and a 4 layer board that size is around $20 + $5 shipping. The only problem is that the turn around time is a month.

Bainesbunch

that not bad at all I use an outfit on Ebay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350610605051?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

They do a good offer and they have fast shipping too if you need it. I have had boards turned around in 7 working days including shipping to the France for an extra $15 shipping

Cheers Pete
EmbeddedAT .. From Concept to Prototype to Production
Electronics and firmware design and project mentoring
I do answer personal requests for help when accompanied with a PayPal receipt ;)

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy