Go Down

Topic: Finite State Machine Using Switch Statement. (Read 11047 times) previous topic - next topic

ash901226

as a sign of my appriciation i give every one that reply to this post an approud

retrolefty

one thing about PLC is that every thing is represented with HIGH and LOW. which really help. with arduino the possibility to represent something as HIGH and LOW and everything in between,

You must have never worked with a PLC having analog input modules as they are available and often used to read industrial 4-20ma current loops?

Lefty

ash901226

i had once used analog input for PLC but only once and i really didnt get the chance to explore its capability and Analog input is such a premium that most company prefer using only the digital IO

hockeyrink

Jack Christensen: Not sure if you found the software, but I recognize it as "Graphviz". Text-based descriptions make the graphics, and it's very cool.

www.graphviz.org/content/fsm

Jack Christensen

Jack Christensen: Not sure if you found the software, but I recognize it as "Graphviz". Text-based descriptions make the graphics, and it's very cool.

www.graphviz.org/content/fsm

Very cool, thank you!
MCP79411/12 RTC ... "One Million Ohms" ATtiny kit ... available at http://www.tindie.com/stores/JChristensen/

Go Up