Go Down

Topic: Arduino User Locations/hackspaces/groups/meetups (Read 4583 times) previous topic - next topic

mowcius

I'm a bit of a donk when it comes to Google Maps though, it's obviously far less complicated than I'm managing to make it, lol

Maybe

First woman on the map or was that a mistake?  :P

Graynomad

Just added, first in Aus by the look of it.
Rob Gray aka the GRAYnomad www.robgray.com

Funky Diver

First woman on the map or was that a mistake?  Tongue

It's a little person, I just clicked the first one.  It could be me just getting out the shower with my towel on, haha.

mowcius

It's a little person, I just clicked the first one.  It could be me just getting out the shower with my towel on, haha.

Haha indeed, the woman is actually the second little person, there must have been some thinking behind it!

I changed it for you :)

TchnclFl

TchnclFl

I also added a nearby radioshack :P.  It's about the only occasionally useful store here haha ;D

mowcius

Aug 20, 2010, 09:49 pm Last Edit: Aug 20, 2010, 09:56 pm by mowcius Reason: 1
Right, I changed it to the appropriate icon :)

I am also adding a few electronics stores round here. Feel free to do the same around you (people in general, not just you TchnclFl  :P)

Mowcius

TchnclFl

Right, I changed it to the appropriate icon

Heh sorry about that.  I wasn't sure which to use :P.

mowcius

Heh sorry about that.  I wasn't sure which to use

Yeah no worries I hadn't decided either.

Mowcius

Brian J Hodge

wmarcy

Second in NY, but I am bring three or four users with me.

;)

pracas

How do i put the radio / human symbol? i just added a marker
Be The Change...

mowcius

How do i put the radio / human symbol? i just added a marker

I sorted it for you.

For future reference, you click on the marker icon (when editing) and then you can chose a selection)

Second in NY, but I am bring three or four users with me.

I presume it was you who added iElmira.com, I have changed it to the building icon as I presume this is a group (meetup).

If there is a group/hackspace, please add yourselves individually, perhaps mention that you are part of the group and then add the group seperately.

Thanks to all who have added themselves to this.

Mowcius

Go Up