Go Down

Topic: ARDUINO LEONARDO USB PC SERIAL PORT VIRTUAL AT 250KBPS (Read 746 times) previous topic - next topic

uargo

Hello everyone and thanks in advance.
I wanted to ask how I should do to communicate with a program from the pc (in c #) with the arduino leonardo via USB using the virtual serial port to 250kbps. I mean, I installed the driver that came with leonardo Arduino, I created a virtual serial port (in my case COM12), I have a C # program that opens the port and communicates well.

So far so good, although the program Buuut I open the port to 250000 and the Code of Leonardo also open it to 250000, actually opens a communication to 9600. That is work and communicate but to 9600 and is very slow for my purpose.

Anyone know how I have to do to communicate faster?
It happens exactly the same if I contact a FT232 (USB to serial converter) through virual COM port, but with the FT232 is there a library d2xx.dll that if I open a direct COMUNICACĂ“N through the library (ie without using virtual COM) if they achieve very high speeds of up to 3Mbps.

There is a similar library for arduino leonardo? or any way to get open the virtual COM port to 250Kbps??

Thank you so much

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy