Go Down

Topic: PAID JOB for PROGRAMMER (Read 2 times) previous topic - next topic

PMKimpton

I urgently need some help from a programmer to finish off the code for an 8x8 matrix PONG game.
I have a deadline of TOMORROW to get this finished. Seeing as everyone here wants me "learn" (which I agree with) I simply don't have time, this project needs to be finished tonight. I'm confident that anyone who knows how to code an Arduino will get this resolved in a few minutes.
I'm prepared to pay cash for the help, please PM me if you can/want to help.

retrolefty

I urgently need some help from a programmer to finish off the code for an 8x8 matrix PONG game.
I have a deadline of TOMORROW to get this finished. Seeing as everyone here wants me "learn" (which I agree with) I simply don't have time, this project needs to be finished tonight. I'm confident that anyone who knows how to code an Arduino will get this resolved in a few minutes.
I'm prepared to pay cash for the help, please PM me if you can/want to help.

And what happens to you personally if the deadline is missed? Life or death? Bad grade? Lose your job? Lose the love of your children? I personally would need to know the nature of the deadline before I committed to such a contract.

Lefty

PMKimpton

Dec 17, 2012, 07:26 pm Last Edit: Dec 17, 2012, 07:32 pm by PMKimpton Reason: 1
I'm due to see my mum!  :smiley-roll-sweat:

I promised to make her this display, its a present for her for Xmas to add to her Xmas display outside her house. After tomorrow I wont see her until Xmas day. Also I'm tied up with work commitments between now and Xmas and wont have any other time to finish it. Tonight is the last night I can't afford to waste more time on this project. I've spend the last 8 weeks, every spare second working on this and I'm exhausted with stress.
No-one's going to die, nor lose the love of their children, but all my work so far will have been a waste of time.

You'd be impressed with the hardware, I'm simply struggling with the code.

NB, The code is 99% complete. It works, its just the button push commands I cant resolve.

retrolefty

With that kind of time pressure your best bet is to try and find a way to post your existing code, post a schematic drawing of the complete project, and then try and explain what it's doing now that doesnt' match what you want it to do. There are very helpful people here and can many times can spot basic problems and solutions in mere minutes. But most likely you should have been seeking help here much sooner then just a few hours before your personal deadline approached. Live and learn I guess.

Lefty

PMKimpton

Dec 17, 2012, 07:45 pm Last Edit: Dec 17, 2012, 07:47 pm by PMKimpton Reason: 1

There are very helpful people here

I have been asking for help for the past 3 days, I don't know where all those helpful people are but the certainly NOT in this Arduino forum. I have posted up code and questions and all I get back is comments like "Seems like we have another person wanting the code done for them and don't want to learn"

I DO want to learn, and I am, very fast indeed, but time has caught up with me on this one. The code is 99% completed!

To be quite honest, I had really been enjoying working with Arduino, but the very lack of help and advice from this forum has caused me no end of stress, waste of time and delay. Once this is working, the whole lot is going on eBay and I'll find a different hobby.

There doesn't even seem to be anyone wanting to get PAID to look at the code....  really helpful people on here....

Go Up