Go Down

Topic: Scrolling text on 16×2 LCD controlled by pushbuttons (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

nudatech

Example/tutorial about my latest project: Scrolling text on 16×2 LCD controlled by pushbuttons.

Nothing amazing, but It shows a couple of interesting features for Arduino beginners and it comes with pics, sketch code and a video.

strykeroz

Nothing amazing, but It shows a couple of interesting features for Arduino beginners and it comes with pics, sketch code and a video.
The fact you've taken time to do this I rate as amazing.  The page seems very well structured, and I don't think there can ever be enough of this kind of thing.

Maybe in a follow-up you could talk about how to use the push-buttons as active-low using the internal pull-ups?  That's a concept that initially, coming from a non-hardware background, I certainly didn't get.

Cheers !
Geoff
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse"
- retired astronaut Chris Hadfield

nudatech

Thanks Geoff, I'm glad you appreciated it! :)

Maybe in a follow-up you could talk about how to use the push-buttons as active-low using the internal pull-ups?  That's a concept that initially, coming from a non-hardware background, I certainly didn't get.

I'm not sure I could make a better tutorial than the one on the Arduino website, but I'll consider it for one of the next projects. :)

P.S.
sorry for the slow reply, but I went on holiday the day after I posted...

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy