Go Down

Topic: Library Problem With IDE V1.5.1r2 And Due (Read 9 times) previous topic - next topic

Arctic_Eddie

Moving the Wire library from the sketch folder to some other place, eliminates the avr/io.h error. The sketch still compiles when selecting the Mega. However, now I get another error about a missing item, square. Including math.h does not solve the problem. There is still a path problem when selecting the Due.

C:\Users\xxxxx\Documents\Arduino\libraries\PlainFFT\PlainFFT.cpp:143: error: 'square' was not declared in this scope

Arctic_Eddie

If I eliminate the one in {sketchbook_folder}\libraries, will the compiler find the right one in sam or avr according to board selection. Will this damage my ability to use V1.0.3 for other boards.

cmaglie

The compiler is looking for the old version.

C:\Users\xxxx\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Wire\utility\twi.c:25: fatal error: avr/io.h: No such file or directory

The IDE prioritize the libraries found in {sketchbook_folder}\libraries. Try to move the Wire folder in sketchbook elsewhere, and the IDE should find the correct library (the one inside sam/libraries).
C.

Arctic_Eddie

The Wire.h file in sam has this in the heading but the compiler is looking elsewhere. Sure seems like lots of users are seeing path errors in the IDE.

* TwoWire.h - TWI/I2C library for Arduino Due
* Copyright (c) 2011 Cristian Maglie <c dot maglie at bug dot st>.
* All rights reserved.

Arctic_Eddie

The compiler is looking for the old version.

C:\Users\xxxx\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Wire\utility\twi.c:25: fatal error: avr/io.h: No such file or directory

Go Up