Go Down

Topic: arduino quadcopter and ppm receiver ( none sum ) (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

i made quadcopter and my rc is ppm 4 channel . i cant use it on my quad . could someone help me ? im newbie in programming and need some pro's help .
when i connect my quadcopter to multiwii gui it recognized the control values but rc dont make my quadcopter fly when i unplug it from pc ...

AWOL

"Pete, it's a fool looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart." Ulysses Everett McGill.
Do not send technical questions via personal messaging - they will be ignored.

thats me in there ask this same question . bluecopter not worked for 4channel ppm receiver :( it should be ppm-sum to work with any flight controller

AWOL

thats me in there ask this same question

No, this is your question, what I posted was someone else answering your question.
"Pete, it's a fool looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart." Ulysses Everett McGill.
Do not send technical questions via personal messaging - they will be ignored.

im so weak in programming and coding :( . there is so many codes to read ppm but they are not complete ... i want somthing to read 4 channel in ppm and output ppm-sum or 4channel in pwm mode . its my university final project :(

baselsw

Sep 08, 2013, 12:59 am Last Edit: Sep 08, 2013, 01:04 am by baselsw Reason: 1

im so weak in programming and coding :( . there is so many codes to read ppm but they are not complete ... i want somthing to read 4 channel in ppm and output ppm-sum or 4channel in pwm mode . its my university final project :(

No, I'm not used PPM-sum.. I'm using ordinary servo signals/PPM, one pin for each signal, and outputting PWM.. I know programming is not your strong side, but because it's a University project you need to scratch your head for some time and read, read and read... Anyhow I just answered your question in my thread (with example code YAYYY), hope you find it helpful.. http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=184503.0

Good luck!  :)
//Basel

tnx but your code is just 4channel and no out put ? :D im sooo newbie in programming and it should not to be in my university project to convert ppm to pwm its only bcuz i dont have money to buy a new pwm rc :) :(

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy