Go Down

Topic: Motor not spinning, but LED blinking (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

CrossRoads

Wiring looks good.

You can try going lower. No more less than 120 ohms tho.
120 will allow around 35mA. 330 less.  10k, way less!
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

MarkT

With a meter you can measure the voltage across the motor when the pin is high - should be only a tad less than the
voltage across the battery terminals.

BTW you should avoid connecting different parts of your motor circuit to different GND pins on the Arduino -
that sends motor current across the board and the header sockets.  Much more reliable to build the motor
circuit separately, then join the base resistor and emitter to GND and the output pin - only one low-current
ground pin connection needed then.  (I'm inferring how you've wired it from the drawing).
[ I won't respond to messages, use the forum please ]

Alarick

hhmm my problem it's same with topic, but can a motor stop and run using these program ??? i've try with these program but motor can't stop  =(

CrossRoads

Show us your wiring and provide the part numbers used. You are likely miswired, or mis-controlled.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

Alarick

wiring and program are same like him....my motor not spinning but i put LED in wiring it work just for LED  :smiley-sad-blue:

Go Up