Go Down

Topic: Home automation WiFi Controlled en Monitored with smartphone (Read 2153 times) previous topic - next topic

fratel

Hello, I am searching quite some time but I could not find an appropriate project.
With my Arduino Uno and wifi shield I'm trying to make a smart home system, with 6 analog inputs (normal closed) which remotely via a smartphone can be put on and off. After a trigger it must be sent an e-mail with notification of the zone.
If someone encountered a project that looks like it please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Arrch

Dec 25, 2012, 06:07 pm Last Edit: Dec 26, 2012, 05:16 pm by Arrch Reason: 1

With my Arduino Uno and wifi shield I'm trying to make a smart home system, with 6 analog inputs (normal closed) which remotely via a smartphone can be put on and off.

Analog inputs have their value read, not "put" on and off via a cell phone. What you're describing is a digital output. You need to define your requirements a little better, or at least use the proper terminology. There are plenty of examples of controlling digital outputs over the internet, and reading/reporting analog/digital inputs, that a Google search should yield plenty of examples.

veseo

Yes there are many, I'm working on one of these project called Souliss. You can find more on the link in the signature.

Regards,
Dario.
Souliss - Open-source Distributed Home Automation with Arduino and Android

http://www.souliss.net
Follow at @soulissteam

@veseotech

Go Up