Go Down

Topic: Seasons greetings! (Read 3 times) previous topic - next topic

CrossRoads

I have an EXTECH EX330, comes with a JK thermocouple probe, which I've used for reflow solder temperature monitoring.

$60 at mouser, I got it on sale at you-do-it electronics outside of Boston, MA.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

Jack Christensen

Happy New Year and a belated Merry Christmas (or whatever holiday you may or may not celebrate XD) to y'all!

A special shout out to the moderators and other habitual contributors and experts that make this a really great forum ... you know who you are!

MCP79411/12 RTC ... "One Million Ohms" ATtiny kit ... available at http://www.tindie.com/stores/JChristensen/

CrossRoads

Right back at ya' Jack! You contribute a lot here as well :)
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

arduinohabib

Happy New Year dear Arduino friends! :-)
here's hoping Santa brought you what you wanted

That depends on how well I do on the coming exams.
What is man's best friend? The breadboard!

liudr

Happy belated new year! We don't celebrate X-mas so thanks Jack! But I can't say for sure our new born won't do X-mas so we took him out and took a few pictures in front of a christmas tree in the club room. My gifts from santa would be the really useful boxes deals justjed told us. At office depot buy two get one for free. I went and bought $60 worth boxes and now my desk is clean and all different projects are in total order! Now just need to work on sleeping with the baby and both working full time.

Go Up