Go Down

Topic: Arduino Tricopter Code (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

stratjnd

Hi guys I have been shopping around for an IMU to buy. I found a 9DOF one on ebay for very cheap, but after reading online that they can be unreliable i found one on amazon. It is only a 6DOF IMU but is it safe to say that will be good enough? It is a little more expensive than the one on ebay but it is from SainSmart which i believe is a reputable brand. Anyway, here is the link. Please could you just check it out and then tell me if i should go ahea because i do not want to waste money on something that is completely useless/irrelevant to my project.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B009C4TR0E/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1386194116&sr=8-1&pi=SL75

Thanks
Stratjnd

jebobrow

I am starting to sell an inexpensive IMU that I designed for my engineering students' projects.  It has a very fast and stable algorithm that computes and sends out roll, pitch, and yaw over SPI to the Arduino.  There are a couple of example Arduino programs and videos at www.jebobrow.com  I'm selling it for $25 right now.

hi i need arduino code for tricopter. Who can send me a sample template/codes. my email kaplanpencesix@hotmail.com

Go Up