Go Down

Topic: Arduino Tricopter Code (Read 2150 times) previous topic - next topic

stratjnd

Hi guys I have been shopping around for an IMU to buy. I found a 9DOF one on ebay for very cheap, but after reading online that they can be unreliable i found one on amazon. It is only a 6DOF IMU but is it safe to say that will be good enough? It is a little more expensive than the one on ebay but it is from SainSmart which i believe is a reputable brand. Anyway, here is the link. Please could you just check it out and then tell me if i should go ahea because i do not want to waste money on something that is completely useless/irrelevant to my project.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B009C4TR0E/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1386194116&sr=8-1&pi=SL75

Thanks
Stratjnd

jebobrow

I am starting to sell an inexpensive IMU that I designed for my engineering students' projects.  It has a very fast and stable algorithm that computes and sends out roll, pitch, and yaw over SPI to the Arduino.  There are a couple of example Arduino programs and videos at www.jebobrow.com  I'm selling it for $25 right now.

hi i need arduino code for tricopter. Who can send me a sample template/codes. my email kaplanpencesix@hotmail.com

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy