// UNIDUINO - ARDUINO PLUGIN FOR UNITY GAME ENGINE
• Make your game an experience. Connect Arduino to Unity with Uniduino.
• Extensible. Use any electronic input or output that can connect to Arduino.
• Easy to use. Simple, Arduino-like code.
• Cross-platform. Works exactly the same on Mac and PC.
• Uniduino is a work-in progress. We're here to gauge interest. Please post your thoughts!
// ABOUT THE DEMO
The demo game for this video was made in Unity using C# and connected to Arduino with Uniduino and about a dozen lines of code to sync the in-game events with the fan and the lights. Hardware used: Arduino Uno, 1 fan, 6 lights, 2 solid state relay's (as a connector between the fan/lights and arduino), 1 ps3 controller, 1 hdtv.