Go Down

Topic: Arduino Due and ADK 2012 (Read 19 times) previous topic - next topic

djjoshuad

Thanks for the reply.  I may put some effort into this as well, although I'm (obviously) less in-the-know than you are.  I have two Due boards on my bench that are just begging to become android-controlled thermostats for my house.  There has been some great work done over at androidthermostat.com and while they have focused on the IOIO, I plan to port the accessory interface of their app to ADK2012 and (hopefully) the Due. 

djjoshuad

After doing a bit of digging around, it looks like a successful and familiar way to do this would be to use Processing for both the android side and the arduino side.  Have you tried this combo or had any luck getting it to work?

jangofei

Thanks. I resoved it. I should choose correct board--Arduino Due. Compiled successfully after I choosed board--Arduino Due.

jangofei

Succeeded to upload your code into the Due. But the Nexus 7 or GS3 can't recognize the Due with ADK 2012/2011. Can you do it? Thanks.

djjoshuad

The GS3 and the Nexus 7 can both recognize the Due with ADK 2012, I've tested with both. Are you running a custom ROM or kernel?  Perhaps one that leaves out USB accessory mode?

Go Up