Go Down

Topic: Please critique my project (Read 422 times) previous topic - next topic


After reading Mike's comment, I did go buy a couple reed switches. It worked fine, no transistor was needed - the current is only a few milliamps when running.  Using the switch instead of the light detecting resistor only saved a few microamps, yet added to the complexity of the device. I prefer the ldr, but I'll keep it in mind for the next one.
<reminder to come up with a revealing yet clever tagline>

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131