Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Sending SMS using ICOMSAT 1.1 and UNO  (Read 892 times)
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Hi all,
i wish to control a servo motor using a phone call, when i call from a particular mobile number the servo motor should rotate 90. For this i bought a UNO and a ICOMSAT V1.1 GSM/GPRS shield.

I have no idea of ICOMSAT and how it works, I would like to learn about ICOMSAT, i want to know where to start.

I need some website explaining how i have to connect ICOMSAT to UNO, And step by step tutorial for sending SMS using the same.   

Your advice is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

UK
Shannon Member
-
View Profile

I have no idea of ICOMSAT and how it works, I would like to learn about ICOMSAT, i want to know where to start.

If you're starting from zero, I suggest that Google would be a good first step.

I only provide help via the forum - please do not contact me for private consultancy.

View Profile

Tried that, if you could suggest some book r something that will be great. Thanks for the reply.  smiley

View Profile

a good start before using a icomsat is starting with the basics look at amazon.com or arduino.cc for books they have some good starters. also the ICOMSAT using GSM_SHIELD.h Library plus a minor modification in that library to get it to work with the uno. But that will get you started in the right step.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: