Go Down

Topic: Arduino library for WTV020-SD-16P audio module (Read 140317 times) previous topic - next topic

ardianet

Mar 29, 2015, 07:25 pm Last Edit: Mar 29, 2015, 07:27 pm by ardianet
Hi,
First of all, thanks for The-Rebel-Agent for writing up the library. I think most people using WTV020 with Arduino are using the library, including me. :)

Secondly, I want to share my experience with the module :
At first try my WTV020 (marked : WTV020M01, V1.00, 2012.01.12) didn't play or outputing any sound. Read from previous post that several WTV020 module playing only .wav file. So I took the .wav file from the 1st Medal-Of-Honor game.. still no sound played. So I re-check the wiring, and whallaa.. my jumper cable that connect to ground pin is a bit loss. After changing the cable, the module start playing choppy sound..  I try to convert it to .ad4... and now the module is playing the sound.

I'm using "generic" V-Gen 2GB Card. Here's the step :
- Rechecking the wires.
- Formatting my SDCARD with : SDFormatter (turn into FAT (only) Format)
- Coverting the .mp3 files to ad4 with : 4D-SOMO-TOOL , renamed the file with 000x.ad4
- Upload the exact code at the first page of this thread, hear the sounds.

Third, the problems :
1. I need to add delay(10) between played files to have complete sound. Is there a way to play the files  in sequent without using delay() command ? (using millis perhaps ??)

2. There are "Click" sound on every start & end of sound played. Any info how to remove that click sound ? is it because of the .mp3 to .ad4 convert process ? some say adding coupling transistor could vanishing the click sound, is it true ?

Regards

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy