Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Scrolling text on 16×2 LCD controlled by pushbuttons  (Read 1515 times)
London, UK
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Example/tutorial about my latest project: Scrolling text on 16×2 LCD controlled by pushbuttons.

Nothing amazing, but It shows a couple of interesting features for Arduino beginners and it comes with pics, sketch code and a video.

Brisbane, Australia
Edison Member
View Profile

Nothing amazing, but It shows a couple of interesting features for Arduino beginners and it comes with pics, sketch code and a video.
The fact you've taken time to do this I rate as amazing.  The page seems very well structured, and I don't think there can ever be enough of this kind of thing.

Maybe in a follow-up you could talk about how to use the push-buttons as active-low using the internal pull-ups?  That's a concept that initially, coming from a non-hardware background, I certainly didn't get.

Cheers !
Geoff

"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse"
- retired astronaut Chris Hadfield

London, UK
View Profile

Thanks Geoff, I'm glad you appreciated it! smiley

Maybe in a follow-up you could talk about how to use the push-buttons as active-low using the internal pull-ups?  That's a concept that initially, coming from a non-hardware background, I certainly didn't get.
I'm not sure I could make a better tutorial than the one on the Arduino website, but I'll consider it for one of the next projects. smiley

P.S.
sorry for the slow reply, but I went on holiday the day after I posted...

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: