Pinout diagram?

Does anyone have a diagram that shows clearly which pin on the chip is the +5V pin?

I need to connect the chip outside of the programming board and I can't find which pin is the +5V pin on the chip itself.

I think i got it but i just need to know which pins I provide the arduino power to? IE the 9V battery to run everything.

GRNDPNDR:
Does anyone have a diagram that shows clearly which pin on the chip is the +5V pin?

I need to connect the chip outside of the programming board and I can't find which pin is the +5V pin on the chip itself.

Assuming no further information from you, I would tell you that the manufacture's datasheet for 'the chip' is where you get the answer to your question.

Lefty

sorry. It's just running two servos.

I have the 5v power to the servos connected to pin 7, ground to pin 8, and their signals wires to A0 and A1

It will be powered by a 9v battery, so those are the only connections I have left to make.

To which pin would 9V go to, to power the board and motors?

But what is "the" chip?.....

GRNDPNDR:
sorry. It's just running two servos.

I have the 5v power to the servos connected to pin 7, ground to pin 8, and their signals wires to A0 and A1

It will be powered by a 9v battery, so those are the only connections I have left to make.

To which pin would 9V go to, to power the board and motors?

You need to back up and tell us what you are working with, a standard arduino board? What model? pin 7 and pin 8 where, on what? Pins 7 and 8 are digital pins on an arduino board, not a way to power servos.

And finally a small 9 volt battery will not have enough current to power an arduino board and two servos.

Lefty

Arduino Uno R3. I don't want to use the entire arduino board, but just have the arduino chip on a small PCB.

I used pin 7 and 8 based on a diagram I found for the AtMega128, the adafruit labels I bought also show pin 7 and 8 as being VCC and GND....so I'm a little confused.

Anyway, whether or not it will run from a 9V battery is not my problem (looooong story) I just need to know which pins to use.

Looking at the arduino board, I'm using +5V, GND, A0 and A1, as well as whatever 2 pins are used to power the arduino. I just don't know which physical pins on the 28 pin arduino chip I need to use.

I bought also show pin 7 and 8 as being VCC and GND.

What pins are you talking about? Pin 7 & 8 are the power and ground on the ATmega chip not the arduino board.

based on a diagram I found

A link would help.

Is this the information you are looking for?

If you are using A0 & A1 be sure to connect +5 to AVCC as well as Vcc.