Go Down

Topic: Sharp lq035q1dh02 320x240 rgb (Read 841 times) previous topic - next topic

nanico

Is possible to use this LCD with arduino? How to wire it?
http://ez.analog.com/servlet/JiveServlet/download/27743-6596/LQ035Q1DH02_06_Feb_08.pdf
Thank you

MarkT

It appears to be video (digital VGA) only, and presumably you'd need a 67 pin 0.3mm pitch flexpcb connector to
interface to it (and do the surface-mount soldering involved).  And the logic levels are 3.3V.  Doesn't sound
likely.
[ I won't respond to messages, use the forum please ]

nanico

How about conecting arduino to an vga generator? I have some old computers and game consoles with a separate custom chip to generate video. The smd parts are not a problem to me. My idea is to to create an digital osciloscope with an RGB LCD. I decided to go for AD9218 from Analog devices. It is a dual channel ADC 10-bit resolution, 40MSPS and a FIFO memory IDT7204  which can store 2048 9-bit words and the write speed can be up to 66MHz, so I need 2 clocks sources, because arduĂ­no only can read at 20Mhz. I have also an STM32103rbt6 but never used an ARM processor and my programming skills are very poor, thats way I like arduino IDE a lot.
Any sugestion? Thank you

MarkT

Well any chip generating the right sort of digital VGA signals could work - I think I remember seeing a DEN pin on the display.
But physically connecting to it is demanding too - 0.3mm pitch is really tiny.
[ I won't respond to messages, use the forum please ]

Go Up