Go Down

Topic: Hard amplifier problem - Pleease anwer (Read 3 times) previous topic - next topic

MarkT

But its clearly a homework problem you're passing on to us - if you at least had a go at answering
it first it wouldn't be so galling - people like to help, but cheating isn't helping, its avoiding understanding.
[ I won't respond to messages, use the forum please ]

anb2020

But its clearly a homework problem you're passing on to us - if you at least had a go at answering
it first it wouldn't be so galling - people like to help, but cheating isn't helping, its avoiding understanding.

It is a challenge from the teacher ..
He said you can get help from anyone .. But I need you to understand the solution ..
I guess nobody knows how to solve it : (

justjed

Turn that frown upside down! There are pages and pages of op-amp instruction on the web. The 1st result I clicked on provided a very important clue in re. that circuit diagram.

its not that hard, and its not a transistor

From the drawing: 'All steps must be based on knowledge that we all know through mechatronics or before.' Hmmm, doesn't look like a Transformer either.  :smiley-roll:
... it is poor civic hygiene to install technologies that could someday
facilitate a police state. -- Bruce Schneier

retrolefty

It is a challenge from the teacher ..
He said you can get help from anyone .. But I need you to understand the solution ..

Nice try and I will give you bonus points for being persistent.  ;)

Why don't you check out any op-amp introductory primer, it should be simple to figure out the answer.

Lefty

anb2020

Thaaanks guys
I really hope I can solve it ..
and please, if anyone have any idea please don't hesitate to share your thoughts 

Go Up