Go Down

Topic: AT90S4414-8PI spares for sale. 40 pin AVR. (Read 515 times) previous topic - next topic

focalist

Jan 04, 2013, 10:20 pm Last Edit: Jan 04, 2013, 10:23 pm by focalist Reason: 1
Happened to get my mitts on two tubes of ten of these and I only really have use for a few of them.  They are an AVR core, but only have 4k flash.  I am using a couple as PWM sources (RGBx8) and to play around with, and a couple to serve as Serial to 1602LCD drivers, but as I am perpetually broke, I am wondering if folks here might want to buy the spares I really don't need.  They are useful for dedicated digital I/O mostly, IMO, because they have no a/d onboard like a 328.

These are not devices for newbies, they require a fair knowledge of microcontrollers past arduino level to be used successfully.

I see all sorts of prices on them, depending on source, so I was thinking like $5 plus shipping per might be reasonable.  I think I may toss a few more "extras" onto this post, things I got a deal on but could use cash to buy more weirdness...   

When the testing is complete there will be... cake.

rc3105

do you by chance have a boards.txt & core to go with 'em?

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy