Go Down

Topic: Arduino Mega 2560 R3 vs. Uno R3 for beginners {Raspberry Pi} (Read 14 times) previous topic - next topic

zoomkat

I never said he did, please re read what I said.

I was just trying to give a technical response to your non technical whine. Guess there is no good response to whines in a technical forum. As to ebay arduino boards, buy from vendors that have good feedback and have completed large numbers of transactions. 
Consider the daffodil. And while you're doing that, I'll be over here, looking through your stuff.   8)

Grumpy_Mike

Where did he say that the same code runs on the UNO with LCD attached without the same errors as on the Mega

I never said he did, please re read what I said.

zoomkat

Yes zoomkat when he programs the Uno he is spot on with his coding but when he selects the Mega in the tools menu he can't write code any more. It is a well known effect.

Where did he say that the same code runs on the UNO with LCD attached without the same errors as on the Mega? Reread what the person posted.
Consider the daffodil. And while you're doing that, I'll be over here, looking through your stuff.   8)

Grumpy_Mike

99% of issues like yours are likely to bad code.

I have no experience with any other mega, so I don't know personally if they are less stable than the Unos.

Yes zoomkat when he programs the Uno he is spot on with his coding but when he selects the Mega in the tools menu he can't write code any more. It is a well known effect.

Nothing to do with using processors fished out of the reject bin at all.

zoomkat

I can only suspect the china sourced mega is causing problems.

Hardware usually works reliably the way it is wired. On the other hand, 99% of issues like yours are likely to bad code.

Go Up