Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Author Topic: Arduino Mega 2560 R3 vs. Uno R3 for beginners {Raspberry Pi}  (Read 13866 times)
Tesla Member
Arduino rocks
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Good point, but code runs rock solid on my Uno.

Does the *same* code run ok on the UNO with the LCD attached? No furture in comparing apples to oranges. From what I've read in this forum, hardware issues are somewhat rare, usually solder bridges, bent pins and such causing the boards to not work at all. Poor connections, bad cables and similar conditions succeptable to mechanical disturbance normally cause intermittent hardware issues. On ebay I use paypal and I've never had an issue getting my money back from a bad product.

Consider the daffodil. And while you're doing that, I'll be over here, looking through your stuff.   smiley-cool

View Profile

I never said he did, please re read what I said.

I was just trying to give a technical response to your non technical whine. Guess there is no good response to whines in a technical forum. As to ebay arduino boards, buy from vendors that have good feedback and have completed large numbers of transactions. 

There is no reason to start acting like a child and insult people here.  You are not helping and are WAY off topic here.
If you want to help people solve problems with displays, there is a thread for that.

Nobody was insulting you when the topic of Chinese made Arduino's was brought up.

Maybe you need a time out to remind yourself how to interact with people.

That little black caterpillar you just stepped on will set you back a few bucks....

Tesla Member
Arduino rocks
View Profile

Maybe you need a time out to remind yourself how to interact with people.

Somebody lick the stripe off your candy cane?  smiley-cool

Consider the daffodil. And while you're doing that, I'll be over here, looking through your stuff.   smiley-cool

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Jump to: