Go Down

Topic: Arduino Motorshield R3 Please Help (Read 563 times) previous topic - next topic

Hey guys!

I currently own an Arduino Motorshield, but it only seems to have ports for tinkerkit modules. Is there any way that I could connect it to a standard servo and PING sensor to create a simple autonomous robot? If not, would the seeed studio motor shield be a valid alternative? The only products available to me would be items that I could find at a Radioshack or similar store (I don't really currently have the option to order anything online from Makershed, Adafruit, etc). Please help! I'm really lost :(

What do you mean by servo? A stand servo only moves 180 degrees. Maybe you mean a servo modified for continuous rotation?.

Or maybe you mean a DC motor. Servo and motor are not interchangeable terms.

I was going to attach two motors for the bot to move around, but I was wondering if I could also mount a PING sensor and possibly a servo to mount the sensor on.

Yea you can do that, but does your motor shield allow you to control 2 motors AND a servo? What kind of motor shield do you have that way we can properly help you?

Post a link to your type shield if you can.
My GitHub:

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131