Go Down

Topic: How do I prevent video interference caused by electric motors (Read 6 times) previous topic - next topic

zoomkat

so what specifically needs to change in my original 'wiring diagram' so that it becomes a star ground wiring system?

This will be interesting to see what changes, as all the grounds seem connected. If you can change your wiring which you said you couldn't) then there may be other solutions.
Consider the daffodil. And while you're doing that, I'll be over here, looking through your stuff.   8)

David82

it's only when the power door lock motor is on it's own battery power supply that the problem goes away.

zoomkat

it's only when the power door lock motor is on it's own battery power supply that the problem goes away.

Bummer
Consider the daffodil. And while you're doing that, I'll be over here, looking through your stuff.   8)

David82

yea, that doesn't help. How do you simulate two separate power supplies using one?

oric_dan

so what specifically needs to change in my original 'wiring diagram' so that it becomes a star ground wiring system?

Look in the link I've pointed you at twice now.

Go Up