Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Interfacing sixaxis controller to arduino via bluetooth module  (Read 902 times)
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Hi, I recently bought a bluetooth module (HC-05) (I think its the one seeed use for their bt breakout module thing) and I want to use it to connect my arduino uno board to a sixaxis controller. I need a link to the protocol the sixaxis use to connect and send data so I could implement it in my code. I can manually pair it to any bt address I want with my pc. The bt module can be configured as master or slave.

Seattle, WA USA
Brattain Member
Seattle, WA USA
View Profile

I need a link to the protocol the sixaxis use
Sure. First you tell us what sizaxis you are talking about.

Frankly, I don't think you have the skills you need to complete this project if you don't even know what the communication protocol looks like, nor have a clue how to find out.

View Profile

Thank you for replying, I mean the Sony playstation 3 sixaxis dual shock 3 wireless controller. I don't know how to figure out the protocol and I can't find it while searching. I think I found something but I can't understand it can someone explain it "wiki.ps2dev.org/ps3:hardware:sixaxis" and this "wiki.tinyclr.com/index.php?title=PS3_Controller" thanks again in advance

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: