Go Down

Topic: need help about arduino uno+ethernet module+tp link wireless router (Read 588 times) previous topic - next topic

eng_house

how to interface between my laptop wireless and arduino using tp-link wireless router ?? but without internet just wireless network

PaulS

how to interface between my laptop wireless and arduino using tp-link wireless router ?? but without internet just wireless network

What have you tried? What happened? Is the Arduino supposed to be a server or a client?

eng_house

i changed the wireless router mode to client mode but iam stuck with next step..how to interface between my laptop wireless and my arduino to control LED as output??

PaulS

The Arduino needs to be set up as a server, and needs to serve up a page with a form. The form will have one or more submit buttons. The form will have an action field, that calls the Arduino again, adding data to the URL.

The Arduino needs to parse the GET request to determine if the extra arguments are present. If not, serve up the initial page. If so, take the appropriate action, and serve up a modified page.

There are tons of examples around.

Go Up