Go Down

Topic: Program terminates unexpectedly (Read 292 times) previous topic - next topic

edziekon

Apr 12, 2016, 04:11 pm Last Edit: Apr 12, 2016, 04:16 pm by edziekon
Hello,
I am using the code found in the following website to implement a 1MSPS oscilloscope on the Arduino Due:
https://gist.github.com/pklaus/5921022

This code works beautifully (no errors, warnings, etc). However, ~7 min 40 sec into the code running, it just stops running. I ran it 3 times and came up with the exact same time. I have not touched the computer, no errors are displayed, there is not a time limit in the code that I can see. In order to get the program to run again, I need to press the reset button on the Due and rebuild the python script.

What would cause the code to all of a sudden stop working? Is there a limit to the number of loop iterations in the Due? Is there a limit to the number of iterations in python?

I have tried removing all code pertaining to exiting in the Python code, yet the issue persists. Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks,
Eric

MarkT

I'd report this as a bug to the author of the code.  However it might be an OS related issue, so perhaps
try testing on another host.
[ I will NOT respond to personal messages, I WILL delete them, use the forum please ]

Go Up