Go Down

Topic: Program terminates unexpectedly (Read 105 times) previous topic - next topic

edziekon

Apr 12, 2016, 04:11 pm Last Edit: Apr 12, 2016, 04:16 pm by edziekon
Hello,
I am using the code found in the following website to implement a 1MSPS oscilloscope on the Arduino Due:
https://gist.github.com/pklaus/5921022

This code works beautifully (no errors, warnings, etc). However, ~7 min 40 sec into the code running, it just stops running. I ran it 3 times and came up with the exact same time. I have not touched the computer, no errors are displayed, there is not a time limit in the code that I can see. In order to get the program to run again, I need to press the reset button on the Due and rebuild the python script.

What would cause the code to all of a sudden stop working? Is there a limit to the number of loop iterations in the Due? Is there a limit to the number of iterations in python?

I have tried removing all code pertaining to exiting in the Python code, yet the issue persists. Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks,
Eric

MarkT

I'd report this as a bug to the author of the code.  However it might be an OS related issue, so perhaps
try testing on another host.
[ I will NOT respond to personal messages, I WILL delete them, use the forum please ]

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy