Open-source government

Hmmm, we may be on to something here.

just your thread title made me cringe, we have enough problems with partisan government let alone a even larger group of people who cant standardize anything

The phrase "Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers" comes to mind.

It would be nice if we could modify some of these documents without having to have a room full of people that get paid $10,000 per day to argue with eachother.

The problem with government is that it reflects teh character of the people who elect them. When we have losers and liers and thieves in charge it is because we sent them there. Our government is showing the decline in the quality of character of the people voting for them. As a recent President said = "Character doesn't matter". The USA is a country in decline and we have elected those who will hasten that decline. The rot started at the bottom and has now made itself manifest at the top.

Cheery, No?

that sounds like something a abused person would say

"yea they treat us like crap, but its really out fault"

Osgeld:
that sounds like something a abused person would say

"yea they treat us like crap, but its really out fault"

When one keeps returning to the abuser, and defending the abuser, at some point they have to assume some responsibility for that abuse. We elect, and re-elect liers cheats and thieves. Is it their fault that they take advantage of the situation? Or is it ours?

The old expression = "Cheat me once, shame on you. Cheat me twice, shame on me."

Just vote greed and wonder why you're getting poorer.