Go Down

Topic: uuuggghhhh ebay and common RGB leds (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

Grumpy_Mike

Jan 10, 2013, 09:23 am Last Edit: Jan 10, 2013, 11:20 am by Grumpy_Mike Reason: 1
I have bought common cathode RGB LEDs off eBay from China and they were what they said they were. The problem is that most sellers do not know what they are selling they are just selling on what they bought.

fungus

Jan 10, 2013, 11:16 am Last Edit: Jan 10, 2013, 11:20 am by fungus Reason: 1

I bought common cathode they delivered common anode!

twice!

Cool! Common anode are much more useful.

starting to wonder if common cathode exists and people simply sell them as what they want...

The trick is to order common anode... :)

No, I don't answer questions sent in private messages (but I do accept thank-you notes...)

liudr

I have bought common cathode RGB LEDs off eBay from China and they were what they said they were. The problem is that most sellers do not know what they are selling they are just selling on what they bought.

Bingo! That's your answer OP!

cjdelphi

Marvin Martian

Remember you're not buying from eBay, eBay is just a conduit that connects you with any number of potential suppliers.

Those suppliers you eventually buy from may be highly reputable selling A1 grade stuff, or they may be cowboys selling junk. It's up to you as a buyer to do the due dilligence....

Go Up