Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Clipboard does not contain a string  (Read 908 times)
East Anglia (UK)
Faraday Member
May all of your blinks be without delay()
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

What software did you delete and re-install ?
Presumably it was Firefox.

Please do not send me PMs asking for help.  Post in the forum then everyone will benefit from seeing the questions and answers.

View Profile

I completely deleted the arduino IDE and downloaded the newest version. I was using 1.0.2 of the IDE, and am now using version 1.0.3 without any trouble.

Tesla Member
Arduino rocks
View Profile

I completely deleted the arduino IDE and downloaded the newest version. I was using 1.0.2 of the IDE, and am now using version 1.0.3 without any trouble.

I go with the below.

If you can't paste the code into Notepad then re-installing the IDE won't help.

Consider the daffodil. And while you're doing that, I'll be over here, looking through your stuff.   smiley-cool

View Profile

It's not clear to me what your point is in the last quote. The fact still remains that when I was using version 1.0.2, the IDE was NOT working correctly and when I completely deleted it, and installed version 1.0.3, the IDE IS working now. So I can reasonably conclude that uninstalling and loading the newest version DID infact solve the problem.

I do thank all of you for your help and support through this little tribulation that I have experienced. I hope at some point in the future that I can pay it forward and help someone out like I have been helped here. Take care,

Earl

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Jump to: