Go Down

Topic: Clipboard does not contain a string (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

UKHeliBob

What software did you delete and re-install ?
Presumably it was Firefox.
Please do not send me PMs asking for help.  Post in the forum then everyone will benefit from seeing the questions and answers.

kd7sjt

I completely deleted the arduino IDE and downloaded the newest version. I was using 1.0.2 of the IDE, and am now using version 1.0.3 without any trouble.

zoomkat

I completely deleted the arduino IDE and downloaded the newest version. I was using 1.0.2 of the IDE, and am now using version 1.0.3 without any trouble.

I go with the below.

If you can't paste the code into Notepad then re-installing the IDE won't help.
Google forum search: Use Google Advanced Search and use Http://forum.arduino.cc/index in the "site or domain:" box.

kd7sjt

It's not clear to me what your point is in the last quote. The fact still remains that when I was using version 1.0.2, the IDE was NOT working correctly and when I completely deleted it, and installed version 1.0.3, the IDE IS working now. So I can reasonably conclude that uninstalling and loading the newest version DID infact solve the problem.

I do thank all of you for your help and support through this little tribulation that I have experienced. I hope at some point in the future that I can pay it forward and help someone out like I have been helped here. Take care,

Earl

Go Up